- The quality performance decay has been significantly weakened in this release. This penalty reduction (by about 1/2) was supported by improved prediction rates and the new variables (strength and decay acceleration) were decided upon after analyzing the results of several thousand simulations on the past 12 years of fight data. If time allows, I may run additional simulations and further alter this value in the coming days/weeks.
Before asking where a specific fighter is ranked or why they aren't ranked:
- We update the rankings once per week, usually on Sunday or Monday.
- Fighters who have not fought in 450 days or more ARE NOT RANKED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Use the "Fighter Search" option in the upper-right of the page. The fighter may be ranked in a different division.
- Most of the divisions have multiple pages beyond this one. See the clickable ranges above and below the ranking table.
Furthermore, we do not maintain the "next fight" data. This is gathered from Sherdog. Any issues regarding this data should be forwarded to them.