- Men’s Strawweight rankings now available. We will start this division with a limit of 120 pounds, which will include “tweener” divisions like URCC Pinweight (119lb) and Pancrase “Regular” Flyweight (120lb). We may decide to cut this off at a lower weight to put the aforementioned divisions into Flyweight, or move it up by one pound (so that it also includes all 55kg fights) in the future.
- Men’s Flyweight changed from “Under 131 pounds” to 121-129lb.
- Men’s Bantamweight changed from 131-138lb to 130-138lb.
Before asking where a specific fighter is ranked or why they aren't ranked:
- We update the rankings once per week, usually on Sunday or Monday.
- Fighters who have not fought in 450 days or more ARE NOT RANKED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Use the "Fighter Search" option in the upper-right of the page. The fighter may be ranked in a different division.
- Most of the divisions have multiple pages beyond this one. See the clickable ranges above and below the ranking table.
Furthermore, we do not maintain the "next fight" data. This is gathered from Sherdog. Any issues regarding this data should be forwarded to them.