On the divisional ranking pages, you’ll notice two new icons next to some fighters: AND .
The presence of this icon means that the fighter’s average ranking for the three purely mathematical systems we have (2 Elos and Glicko-1) are vastly different than the FightMatrix standard ranking. As such, is displayed when the Elo/Glicko average rank suggests the fighter should be much higher ranked and is displayed when the opposite occurs.
To be more specific, if:
- (Elo/Glicko/WHR < FightMatrix * 0.4) THEN
- (Elo/Glicko/WHR < FightMatrix * 0.5) THEN
- (Elo/Glicko/WHR < FightMatrix * 0.667) THEN
- (Elo/Glicko/WHR > FightMatrix * 2.5) THEN
- (Elo/Glicko/WHR > FightMatrix * 2.0) THEN
- (Elo/Glicko/WHR > FightMatrix * 1.5) THEN
- Elo/Glicko/WHR #15 & FightMatrix #32 =
- Elo/Glicko/WHR #3 & FightMatrix #5 =
- Elo/Glicko/WHR #13 & FightMatrix #18 = [nothing]
- Elo/Glicko/WHR #47 & FightMatrix #15 =
As of now, these will only display on the current divisional ranking pages.
UPDATE: With the addition of WHR, we are dropping the highest and lowest fighter ranks before performing this calculation.