- The “region” parameter allows fighters to be filtered by groups of countries or continents rather than one single country — this utilizes the fighter nationality setting.
- Currently, we have nine regions to choose from and are open to adding more.
- A fighter’s home (US) state is assigned based on the state that the fighter most frequently fought in professionally, within the past three years. If there is a tie, the most recent state is used.
- A fighter with a US nationality can have no home state if they fight solely overseas. Likewise, a fighter with a non-US nationality can have a home state.
- Currently, no organizations are excluded, but we may consider dropping UFC from consideration.
- We are open to tweaking this criteria based on feedback.
Last Fought In
- “Outside of UFC & Bellator” is now an option for this search filter type.
Posted on September 6, 2013 by jcs