- Featherweight expanded to 400 (was 350).
- Women’s Flyweight expanded to 20 (was 15).
- Strawweight division (120lbs and under) now available in All-Time Rankings. Flyweight changed to 121-129lbs and Bantamweight to 130-138lbs. These changes will also be reflected in next week’s standard rankings.
Before asking where a specific fighter is ranked or why they aren't ranked:
- We update the rankings once per week, usually on Sunday or Monday.
- Fighters who have not fought in 450 days or more ARE NOT RANKED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Use the "Fighter Search" option in the upper-right of the page. The fighter may be ranked in a different division.
- Most of the divisions have multiple pages beyond this one. See the clickable ranges above and below the ranking table.
Furthermore, we do not maintain the "next fight" data. This is gathered from Sherdog. Any issues regarding this data should be forwarded to them.